Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Last weeks agenda





       Hello, Again:

               In the past weeks we have done so much. With two assignments due,a resume and a cover letter, I almost forgot about this blog. I went to countless sights, promising to help create a free resume. Of course, when you got to the end of the resume creating process, just as you were ready to download or print, they decide that the resume, which they promised would be free, is in fact not free. It is very frustrating to have done so much work and then be told, your hard work will cost a total of  $1.95. I finally just started a new template on Microsoft word with a functional resume as my guide.  Enough ranting, I enjoyed being able to complete a resume and cover letter for a job of my choice. It seems a reality now, that in just a few months, I can begin my journey as a paraprofessional in our school system. All in all my cover letter and resume, in my opinion, is a hit and hopefully I'll get the job.


Iv'e included a link for tips on creating a proper cover letter and resume.

http://www.extension.harvard.edu/inside-extension/how-write-great-resume-cover-letter




                         

No comments:

Post a Comment